When an order is Ready to Ship or Ready to Pick Up, we originally had restrictions that wouldn't allow an Admin to make certain updates to their delivery method(s). We are have removed the red tape to give users access to the following:
- Edit a shipping address
- Change the shipping method
- Changing from a shipping method to a pick up method
- Change the pick up location
- Create a new location
- Pick from an Admins reusable pick up locations
- Change from pick up to shipping method
You will be able to make edits to these details in any status New → Completed except if:
- A label has been purchased
- Shipment has been recorded
- Pick up has been recorded
If you are in a completed state with one of the above restrictions, you will be able to void or delete shipments / pick ups in order to make the edits you need, without having to move the order back to Ready to Ship or Ready to Pick Up.
We have added an action within the Order detail view that will allow an Admin to easily move the order back to ready to ship or ready to pick up from Completed, without having to mark production cards incomplete.
We are simplifying the order workflow by allowing an Admin to mark an order complete at anytime, regardless of its current status. This gives our users more flexibility when it comes to the movement of Orders.
There is a new setting checkbox within the Proposal that will allow you to decide if they want the Order to be sent directly to a completed status once the Proposal has been Approved, Paid, or sent to Orders. The Proposal itself will automatically be archived when this check box has been selected.
Admins will have the ability to mark up to 500 orders in bulk to Completed from Open Orders, regardless of the Order status. You will have this within the Order detail view as well and can move a single order directly to completed from there.
InkSoft users have the ability to clone a store today, however, art and products were two key items that were not copied over. To help save time when creating a store we have enhanced this feature to give our Admins the option to clone a store with or with out products and art.
You will see the selection of adding Products & Art once you select Clone Store from the Stores action menu.
In addition to this enhancement, we have added 2 new features to help with art and product edits.
Edit Product Details
You will see a new bulk action that can be selected through the Stores Product List View. This action will open the products you have selected and bring them into the same Edit Product Details that you receive when you go through Rapid Product Creator.
This feature will allow you to easily edit product name, default color, SKU, and price. You will also have the option to edit your product in RPC to add additional styles or colorways.
Please note, that if a product has been purchased, you will not have access to the edit options of RPC.
Replace Art in Bulk
Head over to your Art section of stores and click the menu button on an art asset and you will see a new select action, 'Replace Art'.
This feature will allow you to replace the art for all non-shared RPC created products that have utilized that design and have not already been purchased. The file placement and size will match as best as possible based on what was originally done with the previous art asset.
Reports have been updated to include Reusable Services and Custom Line Item information.
- Order Summary Report
- Order Detail Report
- Transaction Report
- Product Detail Report
We have received feedback that emails sent through InkSoft are sometimes ending up in customers spam folders. Resulting in emails being missed which is impacting shops productivity and creates a poor user experience for their customers.
We have updated our email routing and have repurposed the 'No Reply Email Address Entry' through Contact and Admin Settings.
This setting will allow you to add a unique identifier to preface the emails that will be sent to your shoppers and clients.
- We have dropped the 'No Reply' since majority of the emails sent could warrant a response
- The entry needs to be unique like it has been previously
- Email sent will now read [unique_identifier]@myorder.design
We have cleaned up and minimized the amount of space and number of pages, to deliver a more compact version of each of the following print outs:
- Packing Slip
- Quote / Invoice
Based on customer feedback we have updated our contact us feature to allow an Admin to decide which of the existing fields (phone number, email and address) they would like to display to their customers.
The setting can be found through Store Admin Settings and Store Creation Wizard under Contact Info.
We have added a new filter to all reports giving our users the ability to view data based on store status (Active, Inactive or Deleted).
- Stores select menu will include Store Statuses:
- When the you choose a store status, you can filter by the stores within that grouping (all stores are selected by default)
- The number of stores that have been selected will show once the menu is collapsed (Example:'52 Active/Inactive Stores Selected')
We recently consolidated our Personalization Report with our Product Detail Report in favor of streamlining our Report offerings.
We realized that by removing the Personalization Report it had a major impact on our users time when trying to only collect product with personalization data.
We have added a filter option to the Product Detail Report that will display only orders generated with Personalization if you so choose.
- You will now see a dropdown menu, defaulted to ‘All Products’
- Clicking on the dropdown menu you will see the following options:
- All Products(Default selected and will show ALL products)
- Products with Personalization(Show products with Personalization ONLY)
- Products without Personalization(Show products with No Personalization ONLY)
We have added and updated the following to the Gift Certificate Report to bring more value to the data that is being collected:
- Change Remaining Balance → Current Balance
- Balance Increased
Gift Certificate History Column
- This will be a clickable order number
- A new event will always be on a new line
- The oldest timeline event at the top
- Issued05/22/23 ($150)
- Redeemed05/25/23 #9010742 ($100)
- Refunded05/26/23 #9010742 ($100)
- Redeemed05/26/23 #9010744 ($125)
- Voided06/03/23 ($25)
- Balance Increased($75)