We have added the ability to link one or multiple purchase orders to an item within an order.
The PO number associated with an order item is a clickable link that will open the PO in a new tab. This information can be referenced at any point in the order cycle.
Now that we have sunset our legacy designer, we updated the 'Create New Design Idea' in the admin portal to open with our new designer
When sorting components on the storefront, currently you have to click the up or down arrow on each component to change its placement on the page. This can be somewhat time consuming depending on the amount of components you have added.
We updated the UI to allow for a 'Reorder Components' modal to easily drag and drop your components:
Right now when a user is going through the Request a Quote Component, the button to send off the details says ‘Submit Quote’. Our users expressed that the verbiage is not flexible enough for their use cases, and requested a simple change.
We updated the button to say 'Submit' to accommodate more use cases.
We have rebuilt the entire reporting interface from the ground up with SalesDoc.
- We have introduced 8 default reports that can be viewed in the browser or downloaded as a CSV.
- A Default Report can be edited and saved as a Custom Report for later use.
- Customizing a report includes the ability to hide and show different columns (data points), combine like-data into row groups, maintain applied filters, as well as sort order.
Through SalesDoc we are now integrated with TaxJar to provide you rooftop-accurate rates, which means that sales tax calculations are based on your customer’s state, county, city, and even district.
New Publisher Taxation Settings
- Add in the address information for the states where you collect tax. Taxable locations can be customized at the store level to ensure proper taxation.
- Assign and edit the taxable locations assigned to stores, or mark a store as tax-exempt.
Set Specific Product Tax Overrides using Tax Categories
Assign product-specific tax categories at the product level to charge a different tax rate based on the product.
- As an example: some areas may tax differently for Youth apparel. You can use Tax Categories to be sure that the appropriate tax would be applied in that situation. You can click the View Tax Category List link to see a list of all TaxJar Tax Categories.
Once opted into SalesDoc, you will see a new section for Abandoned Shopping Carts. This info can now be accessed under
Abandoned carts will be visible for Active and Inactive stores, including Designer Embeds. Abandoned carts will be stored for up to 60 days which will allow you to send off the shopping cart to gain a potential sale with your shopper.
As part of SalesDoc, we have added the following fields for our QuickBooks integration for both online and desktop
- Company Name
- Purchase Order
- Company Name
- Custom Line Items
- Reusable Services
- Purchase Orders
SalesDoc represents a two-year investment in the most significant update to the InkSoft platform in our 13-year history. Think of SalesDoc as the behind-the-scenes technology engine that powers the data and features related to orders and invoices.
- Significant speed improvements throughout the application
- All-new Reporting workspace
- More robust sales tax features powered by TaxJar
- Quantity discount support in invoices, quotes, and InkSoft Proposals
- All-new abandoned shopping cart user interface
- More intuitive quantity discounts ($ per unit instead of fixed cart $ discount)
If you are looking to opt into SalesDoc, please reach out to Support at Support@inksoft.com or call us at 800-410-3048.